Newton Softball League Seeking New Players:
Sunday Morning games (over by noon )
Wide age range: 20’s to 50+
Modified Fast Pitch
Competitive, but not blood-thirsty
For more information call or text:
Paul Horn (617) 780 6979
10 MAN MODIFIED WINNERS
Congratulations to Shenanigans for winning the Mass Asa men's 10 man modified State Championships! They defeated Superflash in the finals 6 - 4.
The Hub Softball
Christian Inter-Church Softball League
2011 HOOTERS ASA SLOW PITCH MEN'S CLASS D EASTERN
A couple of things that need to be considered are:
1) The team must be registered with Mass. A. S. A. (that's easy)
2) The team must be in good standing with Mass. A. S. A. and the A. S. A. as a whole
3) The teams participation must be approved by Mass. A. S. A. Commissioner, Joe Alfonse
4) Rosters must be pre-approved, taking into consideration the A. S. A. Code and slow pitch player classification
5) Any and all financial obligations connected to a team's participation, including but not limited to, entrance fees, travel, housing, meals and entertainment, are the sole responsibility of the team(s) and it's members.
Please view http://www.piedmontvaasa.org and all of the details of the tournament is listed on the home page.
Remember you must qualify thru your local association, Mass. A. S. A.
Any questions please contact me.
Mass. A. S. A.
Click for weather forecast